People & Philosophy
Our most valuable asset: Our People.
Our people are passionate about the work they do. This brings an energy that is omnipresent. At LMSS, it's a friendly work environment that stimulates and encourages innovative ideas to foster growth and value addition.
Our people are not employees they are Associates. Associates are imparted with regular work related and soft skill training programs to enhance knowledge and skills. LMSS follows an Open Door Policy - a transparent system with open communication enabling associates to communicate ideas and suggestions.
While our people deliver and exceed expectations, it is mandatory to have fun at work! Our culture has always been - Work Hard, Play Hard! More the fun, high is the motivation. When high is the motivation, higher are the spirits. Result: More smiling faces and high customer satisfaction!
Employment opppourtunities :
Cognos Developer ( 1 Position ) :
Work with the reporting team to:
- Review and understand the reporting data model.
- Understand reporting requirements and document them, if required.
- Create logical and physical designs for the reports.
- Map the report design and report data elements to the requirements and data model.
- Participate in peer review of the design deliverables.
- Strong aptitude in reviewing report designs and optimizing reports.
- Responsible for ensuring quality of data in the reports.
- Develop reports and test them and document test results.
- Support the reports during testing and do bug-fixes.
- Deploy the reports to the testing environment.
- Collaborate with the data team to pro-actively identify issues and means to resolve them.
- Provide regular status updates to team leads.
- 2 Years Experience in Cognos is required.
- Database experience required.
Lotus Notes developer ( 1 Position ):
Lotus Notes/Domino developer is needed with skills in
- Notes/Domino 8.5.
- Java script
- Strong technical skills,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Attention to detail, and must work well in a team environment.
2 years experience in Lotus Domino
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org